Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at 5:30 to 7:30
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81713080649?pwd=VU9HbFVvNWdNckVHVWhWbUVaSmR0Zz09
Meeting ID: 817 1308 0649
One tap mobile
1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Shall develop and recommend to the Board of
plans to provide for and influence awareness and prevention of suicide attempts.
1. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Introductions - New members to the Council for 2021. Confirm those members present and that a quorum of five (5) has been met.
4. Approval of Agenda
5. Approval of Minutes - 7/1 , 8/5, 12/2
6. Report on September direct-mail and retail distribution program
7. Report on reduction of the Council to 9 members.
8. Election of Officers: Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary, Technician
9. Public Comment * Members of the public may address the Council regarding a matter on the agenda. You may be asked to hold your comments until the Council takes up the matter. Please limit comments to three minutes or less.
10. Start the Conversation - Brief report on where the U.S., Oregon and Curry County stand
11. Potential Topics
Consensus decision makingDiscussion processes
Decision on meeting dates/time/place
Need to develop by-laws?
Creating stakeholder task groupsTask groups Needs assessment/support/low hanging fruit: What should be investigated in your category?
Let's talk - Lived experience and the Bored of Commissioner's
12. Community Partner Updates
13. Next Meeting: February 3, 2021, 5:30 pm Sharp. Location depends of Covid-19 restrictions.
Next steps to have for the meeting
2021 Proposed Meeting Dates: First Wednesday of the month: 1/6/21, 2/3, 3/3, 4/7, 5/5, 6/2, 7/7, 8/4, 9/1, 10/6, 11/3, 12/1, 1/5/2022
If you are a Council member and cannot
attend the meeting, please let Chair Clay know at least 24 hours in
All SPACE meetings are held in accessible locations. Auxiliary aids will be provided upon request with 48 hours advance notification. Please call 541-247-3296 if you have questions regarding this notice
Statutory Authorization Ordinance 19-12
Note: All meeting dates remain the same but will be video conference until further notice. 12/2, 1/6/21