Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 5:30 to 7:30
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82293829556?pwd=OWxPcm9tcEtnWWVyeVQ2L1krY0UwQT09
Meeting ID: 822 9382 9556
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,82293829556#,,,,,,0#,,365320# US (San Jose)
Shall develop and recommend to the Board of
plans to provide for and influence awareness and prevention of suicide attempts.
1. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Introductions - Confirm those members present and that a quorum of nine (9) has been met.
4. Approval of Agenda
5. Approval of Minutes - 8/5
6. Public Comment * Members of the public may address the Council regarding a matter on the agenda. You may be asked to hold your comments until the Council takes up the matter. Please limit comments to three minutes or less.
7. Report on September direct-mail and retail distribution program
8. Status report on appliations for open Council positions: Law enforcement office; mental health (behavioral health, social worker, therapist, psychiatrist, or peer support trained in suicidality member; an Elder Services member and a Lay member; medical health (doctor, nurse, hospital board member, community care oragnization trained in suicidality mbmer; a faith based community members; a city mayor or administrator; a youth ambassador and juvenile programming member.
9. Discuss and possibly take action for 2021 on reducing the number of Council members. This is follow-up on Council members discussion of taking the Council to 13 and maybe even 5.
10. Community Partner Updates
11. Crit/self crit
12. Next Meeting: January 6, 2021, 5:30 pm Sharp. Location depends of Covid-19 restrictions.
If you are a Council member and cannot
attend the meeting, please let Chair Clay know at least 24 hours in
All SAPC meetings are held in accessible locations. Auxiliary aids will be provided upon request with 48 hours advance notification. Please call 541-247-3296 if you have questions regarding this notice
Statutory Authorization Ordinance 19-12
Note: All meeting dates remain the same but will be video conference until further notice. 12/2, 1/6/21